As of 2017, Miami has an estimated population of 441,003 people. When so many people live in a certain area, accidents are bound to happen. And when accidents occur, regardless if they are a car accident, a construction accident or slip and fall accident, someone has to be responsible. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of others, our personal injury attorneys should be your first line of defense.
If you are injured in an accident, you might be entitled to compensation to help cover the cost of medical bills and lost wages as well as additional compensation for pain and suffering. Unlike many other law firms in our area, The Miami Injury Lawyers focus exclusively on personal injury cases for Miami’s injured and have had a successful track record of recovering substantial wages for our clients.
Client-Centric Miami Personal Injury Attorneys
We take a client-centered approach to personal injury representation, which means you will always have someone to talk to about your case when you contact our office. Our doors, phones, and emails are always open to clients because we know that there is a lot of uncertainty during the time following an injury. Our goal is to learn as much detail regarding your accident so know what approach to take to get you the most compensation for your injury (whether to settle outside of the courtroom or go through the process of litigation). Our attorneys are here for you every step of the way, so you are never not informed about what is going on in regards to your case. Even if you have been offered a settlement from your insurance company, any of our personal injury attorneys that service the Miami community will be happy to review it with you, to make sure that you are getting what you deserve.
Free Consultation With Absolutely No Up-Front Cost
When you are injured there are a lot of costs off the bat including medical bills and fixing any damaged property in the accident. We feel it’s not fair to ask you to spend money on retaining a lawyer when that money could be used to help get you back on your feet. With that in mind, we believe that personal injury cases should always be worked on a contingency basis – meaning we don’t get paid until you do.
We also offer a free consultation. When decide you want to peruse a personal injury case, it’s important that you trust the lawyer that is fighting for your rights. During this consultation we can discuss the details of your case, the best course of action and whether or not you feel we are a good fit to represent you. To make the most out of your initial consultation, it’s a good idea to bring any medical bills, insurance bills, and/or any picture regarding your accident.
If you decide to hire us as your attorney, our primary goal is to make sure that you have the time that you need to fully rest and recover from your injury while we navigate the complex Florida legal system and handle your case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases in Miami
The Miami Injury Lawyers work exclusively on personal injury cases. Our casework includes, but is not limited to:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can be the cause of anything from minor injuries to death. Depending on the cause of your accident and the severity of your injuries, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation after an accident. Miami is actually considered one of the most dangerous areas to drive averaging over 50,000 accidents a year (over 4,000 a month).
- Construction Accidents: Construction is a very dangerous field to work in. There are several different types of construction accidents including falls, electrocution, caught in/between and struck by debris. These cases are often complex and involve multiple liable parties. It’s important to have someone who is knowledgeable in this area of law by your side.
- Suing Municipalities: If you were injured due to the actions or neglect of your local government, police force, or any other local municipality, it can feel like the cards are stacked against you. We can be your voice in your most trying times.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Riding a motorcycle is much more dangerous than driving a car and can lead to far more serious injuries. These cases involve a lot of investigation because of the stigma that motorcycle drivers are aware of the risks associated with operating that vehicle.
- Head and Brain Injuries: Head and brain injuries are tough to diagnose, and often pop up weeks or even months after your accident. Head and brain injuries are not to be taken lightly – if you suffered your injury due to the negligence of someone else, you deserve financial compensation.
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents: Sometimes also referred to as premise liability, these accident happen when property owners do not maintain safety. These types of accident commonly lead to broken bones and bruises. While not severe injuries, the associated medical costs can pile up especially if you need physical therapy. This is why it’s important to discuss your case with a qualified personal injury attorney.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are often at the mercy of reckless drivers – if you were following the rules of the road but were still injured due to the carelessness of a driver, it is important that you know your legal rights.
- Bicycle Accidents: Much like motorcyclists and pedestrians, bicyclists are at the mercy of other vehicle drivers while on the road, which can lead to massive injuries. Florida currently has the highest bike death rate than any other state in the nation.
- Bus Accidents: Since we rely on mass transportation to get around, when we are involved in accident it’s confusing to know who is responsible for your injury. Our personal injury attorneys who are fimialr with Miami’s bus routes will be more than happy to discuss the details of your case.
Contact Us Today
In Florida, you have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you have been injured, do not hesitate to contact one of our personal injury attorneys. We will work together to make sure that you get the compensation for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering that you rightfully deserve after suffering an injury due to someone else’s negligence.