If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of others, you have come to the right place. Unlike many other law firms in our area, The Miami Injury Lawyers focus exclusively on personal injury cases for Miami’s injured.
We take a client-centered approach to personal injury representation, which means you will always have someone to talk to about your case. Our doors are always open to clients, because we know that there is a lot of uncertainty during the time following an injury – we are not only here to earn you the compensation you deserve, we are here to ease your mind.
We offer free consultations for all prospective clients, as we only collect money if we win your case. While other firms worry about getting money throughout the process, we think that our first priority should be about learning about you and your injury, and seeing if we can be of assistance. If your case is not a fit for our firm, we would be happy to refer you to trusted attorneys in other practice areas (like employment or bankruptcy) for no charge.
Absolutely No Up-Front Cost
We believe that personal injury cases should always be worked on a contingency basis – meaning we don’t get paid until you do. One of the perks of working with a firm of our size is that if you have any medical bills that need to be attended to during your trial, we can cover any costs that will eventually lead to you feeling OK again.
If you talk to a personal injury firm that wants money up front, it doesn’t mean that they won’t do a good job, but it is definitely a sizeable red flag. Think about it this way: if an attorney wants to win $20,000 from taking your case, and takes $10,000 up front, that means they don’t think they can win $20,000 from your case alone.
With that in mind, we offer free 30-minute consultations to anyone who feels like they might have a personal injury case on their hands. If the consultation goes 35 minutes long, we won’t tell anyone if you don’t. If we think that you have a case worth pursuing, we can start working on your case that very day by starting to gather documents and beginning preliminary contacting of a
On the other hand, we will be open with you throughout the process with the amount we believe we can win you in your case or settlement. Since there is often a large period of negotiations with insurance companies, you will need a law firm that is willing to go to court if necessary, as if you only want to settle out of court, insurance companies will notice and try to pay you less than you deserve.
The most important thing that happens to you is that you get your life on track and eventually get the compensation you deserve. If you are spending thousands upon thousands of dollars to get a lawyer to take your case, that means you are putting forward money that you could be using to help get yourself better, which doesn’t sound right to us!
Dedicated To Personal Injury Representation
The Miami Injury Lawyers work exclusively on personal injury cases. Our casework includes, but is not limited to:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can be the cause of anything from minor injuries to death. Depending on the cause of your accident and the severity of your injuries, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation after an accident.
- Construction Accidents: Construction is a very dangerous field to work in. If you have been injured on the job, you need a ruthless negotiator who will stand up to lowballs from both your job and insurance company.
- Suing Municipalities: If you were injured due to the actions or neglect of your local government, police force, or any other local municipality, it can feel like the cards are stacked against you. We can be your voice in your most trying times.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Riding a motorcycle is much more dangerous than driving a car, and can lead to far more serious injuries.
- Head and Brain Injuries: Head and brain injuries are tough to diagnose, and often pop up weeks or even months after your accident. Head and brain injuries are not to be taken lightly – if you suffered your injury due to the negligence of someone else, you deserve financial compensation.
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents: If you slipped, tripped, or fell on someone else’s property, you might be able to sue them for your injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are often at the mercy of reckless drivers – if you were following the rules of the road but were still injured due to the carelessness of a driver, it is important that you know your legal rights.
- Bicycle Accidents: Much like motorcyclists and pedestrians, bicyclists are at the mercy of car & truck drivers while on the road, which can lead to massive injuries.
- Bus Accidents: If you were injured while on a town bus, or injured in an accident with a bus, contact us today to see if you have a case.
Even if you suffered your injuries a few months ago, it is important that you schedule a free personal injury consultation to see if you have a case today.